Study in Turkey
"Turkish Education: A Gateway to Global Excellence"
Study in Turkey
“Turkish Education: A Gateway to Global Excellence”
- World-recognized universities, English-taught programs, and affordable tuition fees
- Generous scholarships and student exchange programs with IVY league universities
- Turkish education highly recommended in Germany; graduates offered work permit leading to EU/German citizenship
- Tuition fees starting from $3500 per year, compared to Canadian tuition fees of $30,000+ with living costs of $20,000
- Geographical and cultural bridge between East and West
- Rich history and diverse cultural experiences
- Modern and high-quality education system
- Affordable living costs compared to many Western countries
- Opportunities for learning Turkish, a language with historical and cultural significance
Advantages of Studying in Turkey:
- High-quality universities and diverse academic programs
- International recognition of Turkish degrees
- Access to scholarships and financial support
- Multilingual academic environment
- Vibrant student life and cultural activities
Turkish student visa requirements:
When you submit your Turkey student visa application you must provide the following documents:
- Your passport, valid for at least 90 days
- A completed and signed Turkish student visa application form
- 2 passport-size photos
- Letter of acceptance from your university, including the duration of your stay
- Proof of travel insurance for your entire stay in Turkey
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of booked flight tickets to Turkey
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources to support your study and living in Turkey
- Visa processing fee, this can vary depending on your nationality
- Proof of accommodation in Turkey
- Previous education certificates or diplomas
Turkish student visa processing time:
Your visa application may be processed in three to fifteen days, depending on which embassy or consulate you used.
It is highly recommended to apply for a Turkish student visa as soon as possible, even though the processing period is not too long. If you wait until the last minute to apply, you may not receive your visa in time due to unforeseen delays or missing documentation.
Pathway to Germany:
Sun offers pathway to your becoming a global citizen via German work permit leading to German citizenship. SUN proudly represents some of the most reputable Turkish universities, renowned globally and particularly acknowledged by Germany. Turkey stands as an exceptional option for your talented students seeking entry into premier Turkish universities, with a prospective pathway to Germany. This includes:
- a) Transfer Student opportunities.
- b) Work-seeking visas
- c) Pursuit of Master’s degrees in Germany.
Popular Turkish Universities:
Frequently Asked Questions
Admission requirements vary depending on the program and university you are applying to. Generally, undergraduate programs require a recognized secondary school leaving certificate, while graduate programs require a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Additionally, universities may require proficiency in the German language or proof of English language proficiency if the program is taught in English. A minimum GPA or academic score may also be required.
The language requirements depend on the program and university you are applying to, for programs taught in English, universities may require proof of English language proficiency, such as a TOEFL or IELTS score.
Yes, international students are allowed to work while studying in Germany. However, there are restrictions on the number of hours they can work per week, typically up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and full-time during semester breaks. Some programs may not allow students to work during the academic year. Students should also make sure they have a valid work permit before starting any employment.
The time it takes to get a student visa for Germany varies depending on the country you are applying from and the workload of the German embassy or consulate in that country. It is recommended to start the visa application process at least three months before your planned arrival in Germany. The application process typically involves submitting a completed application form, passport photos, a valid passport, proof of financial resources, health insurance, and other required documents.
Yes, health insurance is mandatory for all international students in Germany. You can either purchase insurance in your home country or buy it after you arrive in Germany. Some universities may also offer health insurance plans for students.
Most universities in Germany do not charge tuition fees, even for international students. However, some universities may charge administrative fees or fees for certain programs. Students should also be prepared to cover other expenses, such as accommodation, food, transportation, and personal expenses.